In this free 'Practical guide to open research' webinar you will learn:
- what open access and open licensing mean;
- different routes to open access;
- how preprints benefit research;
- some freely available tools and resources that support the sharing of data, code and software;
- about the FAIR guiding principles for scientific data management and stewardship
- where to go for more information. To register for this FREE webinar please click on the link to enter your full name and contact email address.