This flipped-classroom workshop, a joint course from BIH-QUEST Center and NeuroCure Cluster of Excellence, aims at teaching its participants how to make their research instantly more transparent, robust and reproducible. They will learn to identify common problems that affect transparency and reproducibility and work on implementing better practices in their own research.
Join in on Tuesdays, 21.02.-21.03.2023, always from 4:00-5:30 p.m. online via Zoom/Teams!
- 21.02.2023: Reporting Guidelines AND Blinding and Randomization
- 28.02.2023: RRIDs/Flowcharts
- 07.03.2023: Data Visualization
- 14.03.2023: Method Reproducibility
- 21.03.2023: Research Data Management
Participants must attend all 5 sessions to receive a certificate over 0,8 ECTS and have watched the lectures prior to class.